News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New face on the ten dollar bill?

Started by ws23rt, December 13, 2015, 09:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

With all that is happening that needs attention I have to wonder just what is the push to put a new face on the ten spot?? :shruggy:

I'm not up to speed yet on all the new contenders but the news seems to be making it a ---change in gender that is the deal----  :brickwall:

If gender is what it's all about than maybe we only need to see the genitals and be done with it. :icon_smile_wink:

The next question will be about the (perhaps) size of the genitals to correspond to the denomination of the bill. :shruggy:

I vote for a smiley face. :lol:----- A lot of the world are or must be laughing at us. We may as well laugh with them. :slap:

RallyeMike

You should write stand up. I love it  :icon_smile_cool:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

DixieRestoParts

Ridiculous. We have more important things to worry about.
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ws23rt on December 13, 2015, 09:08:02 PM

I'm not up to speed yet on all the new contenders but the news seems to be making it a ---change in gender that is the deal----  :brickwall:

If gender is what it's all about than maybe we only need to see the genitals and be done with it. :icon_smile_wink:

Either of these two will cover all basis....

73rallye440magnum

Any pics that show Bruce's Adams apple? He looks like a woman in that pic.

That would be neat to have an Olympian on a note.
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

ws23rt

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 15, 2015, 07:18:28 AM
Quote from: ws23rt on December 13, 2015, 09:08:02 PM

Either of these two will cover all basis....

\

Hmm--    Bruce  Gender    :scratchchin:   ----- Someone that is "agendered" could also be considered, but they are few. :lol: