News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Welcome Back.. and I feel the same way...This is my home!!!!
I could literally spend 24 hours a day here!! :icon_smile_big:

:wave:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

AcidHell2

Just found this place off facebook again, I swear you guys keep changing the address. yay long time no see guys whats it been getting on for 2 years probably.

metalsludge

I just joined earlier this week. Very cool

AKcharger

TUFCAT

The welcome wagon arrived a bit late on that one AK! :icon_smile_wink:

68X426

Funny that AK just saw this and posted.

Funnier still is that it was MetalSludge's only post, never to be heard from again.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

TUFCAT

Now that he finally received a welcome maybe he'll come back?  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big:

Baldwinvette77

I too welcome Metalsludge, Wherever he is, whatever hes doing.. He is welcome  :patriot:

nvrbdn

pretty bad when your only post ever is the death of a thread.

now that makes you feel welcome. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

He at least lurked until November of the following year.

fy469rtse

there was another forum, of this ? version 1 ? , what happened , was it the Iraqis, Syrians, i know it was the Lebanese
i have only known this one and found it also by accidentally looking for an answer that i couldn't solve,  are the insurgents banned , I U D got it

TUFCAT

Quote from: fy469rtse on June 03, 2014, 08:45:57 PM
there was another forum, of this ? version 1 ? , what happened , was it the Iraqis, Syrians, i know it was the Lebanese
i have only known this one and found it also by accidentally looking for an answer that i couldn't solve,  are the insurgents banned , I U D got it

Yes. They infiltrated the camp and stole all the T-shirts...its a long story.  :icon_smile_wink:

Ghoste

I think this version has been in existence longer than the previous one now hasn't it?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: fy469rtse on June 03, 2014, 08:45:57 PM
i have on
ly known this one and found it also by accidentally looking for an answer that i couldn't solve,  are the insurgents banned , I U D got it

All you need to know is that whatever this place was before I registered just doesn't matter.     :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Plus, we actually got the T-shirts!  :icon_smile_wink:

hemi-hampton

Baldwinvette77

Awww sweet, This thread got resurrected again  :coolgleamA:

... it probably should have been sticky'd though  :scratchchin: