News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another round of Tornados in the mid-states

Started by TruckDriver, April 06, 2006, 07:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I saw Kansas got hit again and Missouri is about to again. I hope all you guys In Kansas are ok. I know Jaimey (RD) lives there, I can't remember who else.  There also saying that Tennessee is supposed to get it again tomarrow.  :-\
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

2fast4u

I live in SW Kansas and usually don't get to much twister action around here like they do back east.......*counting blessings,  one,two,three...*
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Bandit72

i'm ok here in humboldt....the tornadoes were about 50 miles south west of me and i think there was one over by erie (20 miles south east of me) we didn't even get rain here...it all went around here our little dot on the blacktop....

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Shakey

I'll be in KS on Monday.  Although I'd like to see a tornado, I'd like to see it from a distance.  Maybe I'll stick to watching them on the Discovery Channel.

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparsinbarns

everybody muscle car owner in Tornado Alley should have 2 concrete storm shelters. One for them, their family and their pets and then the second one for their muscle car. :icon_smile_cool:
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

Quote from: moparsinbarns on April 07, 2006, 01:32:19 PM
everybody muscle car owner in Tornado Alley should have 2 concrete storm shelters. One for them, their family and their pets and then the second one for their muscle car. :icon_smile_cool:

We'll do that, if you give us the money for the 2nd shelter.  And, convince the city to let us build one.

Lives are far more important that a car, no matter how rare, or loved, that car is.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Todd Wilson

We had a small twister hit a week ago  about 1 mile from my house!

Todd

Darkness

QuoteWe had a small twister hit a week ago  about 1 mile from my house!

Was Helen Hunt anywhere in the area to be found?  :icon_smile_big: