News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1/2" FUEL LINE

Started by mantoneshyn, August 29, 2015, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantoneshyn

Does anyone make a 1/2" fuel line, tank to carb with factory bends for a 68 Charger?  I thought Quanta products did but I cant seem to find it on their website.
1968 Charger, black on black. Restomod in progress.

cdr

call rick at Fine lines.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

303 Mopar

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

1974dodgecharger

fine lines makes me on ebay also....when I was restoring my car they didn't make it or I would of done the 1/2 upgrade, but got only the 3/8 setup now I want 1/2 with the 1/2 pick up with return which they now also make  :brickwall:

Dino

Sorry for asking, but why do you need a 1/2" fuel line?  Race car?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

mantoneshyn

Thanks guys, I will be on the horn on monday calling.

mantoneshyn

Quote from: Dino on August 29, 2015, 09:28:05 PM

Im not sure exactly where Im going with the car, but I dont want to have to upgrade the fuel system again. Do it once and then not worry about it if I decide to run some BIG cubic inches in the future.

mantoneshyn

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 29, 2015, 09:25:44 PM
fine lines makes me on ebay also....when I was restoring my car they didn't make it or I would of done the 1/2 upgrade, but got only the 3/8 setup now I want 1/2 with the 1/2 pick up with return which they now also make  :brickwall:

Do you have a link on ebay? I cant seem to find the ebay list for it...

Dino

Quote from: mantoneshyn on August 30, 2015, 08:25:12 AM
Quote from: Dino on August 29, 2015, 09:28:05 PM

Im not sure exactly where Im going with the car, but I dont want to have to upgrade the fuel system again. Do it once and then not worry about it if I decide to run some BIG cubic inches in the future.

Ah gotcha   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

mantoneshyn

Fine lines got me covered, Thanks for the information fellas.