News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door hinges

Started by Belgium R/T -68, December 25, 2008, 06:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Can the round "things" for the doorstopper be removed from the doorhinges and does anybody sells them?
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

mikepmcs

is what you are talking about anywhere in these pictures?

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Belgium R/T -68

Mike,
My kit only contains the 4 pins, 4 bushings and the 2 S-springs, where did you get yours? It looks moore complete. :scratchchin:
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

mikepmcs

I just punched up b body door hinges on ebay and that is where I got the pictures. I didn't understand what you were looking for so I wanted to put pictures up to help identify the parts in question.
Complete sets are sold on ebay but man are they expensive.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?