News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ugly new car lineup

Started by JB400, April 01, 2015, 01:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Which car company do you think has the least eye appealing car lineup?

Putting aside the brand loyalty thing,  I have to say that Chevrolet is coming out with some really ugly cars lately.  Their new Malibu isn't that pleasing to the eye either.  The new CEO needs to rethink her design layout for Chevrolet, at least when she gets the recall situation in order.
See the new '16 Malibu here:   
https://www.yahoo.com/autos/bp/2016-chevrolet-malibu-debuts-with-a-hybrid-makeover-185546340.html
http://www.chevrolet.com/

stripedelete

I don't know.  SUVs and trucks aside, except for Chryslers two ghetto cruisers, you could switch badging and who would know the difference?

odcics2

Cars are styled about 3-4 years prior to intro.    :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

71charger_fan

Acura, there's no excuse for keeping that weird ugly beak grill for so long.

Pete in NH

Actually, I would be hard pressed to find a car I really like in what is available today. The only exception would be the Challenger. All of today's designers seem to be too influenced by the Asian designs which I think are just plain ugly. There is nothing out there I would part with the kind of money they want for ugly cars. Unfortunately I'd never get a Challenger up my driveway in the winter, kind of 4wd only.

hatersaurusrex

Lincoln.  By God, Lincoln.  Whoever decided that all their grilles should look like sci-fi space armor should be shot.

They need to learn that 'distinctive' doesn't always equal 'appealing'
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

keith88

There is nothing made that's new that is not ugly except for a few muscle cars and most of them are using past styles. :Twocents:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

kab69440

Cadillac and Mercedes. Yuck!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.