News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Motorweek Road Tests: '15 Charger/Challenger Hellcat

Started by Mopar Nut, February 11, 2015, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Coming up on PBS 2/20/2015 Season 34 Episode 25: Road Tests: '15 Charger/Challenger Hellcat
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

1974dodgecharger

what tests?  With or without the supercharger?  Was it able to turn left and right?  :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on February 11, 2015, 04:57:04 AM
what tests?  With or without the supercharger?  Was it able to turn left and right?  :2thumbs:
Motorweek is a show on T.V. that test drives cars and tells you what they like and dislike. The shows been on for years with John Davis.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 11, 2015, 10:12:30 AM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on February 11, 2015, 04:57:04 AM
Motorweek is a show on T.V. that test drives cars and tells you what they like and dislike. The shows been on for years with John Davis.

Been watching that show for years!   Looks like "Goss" found the weight that John Davis lost!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mopar Nut

Coming up on Velocity March 10th Season 34 Episode 25: Road Tests: '15 Charger/Challenger Hellcat