News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carburetor shipping cost!!!

Started by VegasCharger, January 24, 2015, 01:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Why $530 shipping - $500 core deposit included in the shipping charge, send your same model and number 4312S, re-buildable carburetor within 15 days to have this core deposit refunded."   :lol:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

VegasCharger

Damn should've read thru it :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I knew something was up for it to be that high :flame:

Thanks for the lesson :cheers:

Ghoste

Not a bad way to ensure a core replacement.

Mike DC

Year One would charge that much for shipping a new carb even without wanting a core back.  

keith88

$30 Still to much , I just shipped 2 carburetors to two different people using $3  flat rate shipping and it only cost me $15 they are still doubling there charge! :rotz:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

VegasCharger

Quote from: keith88 on January 24, 2015, 09:35:42 AM
$30 Still to much , I just shipped 2 carburetors to two different people using $3  flat rate shipping and it only cost me $15 they are still doubling there charge! :rotz:

Yes these carbs should fit into a medium flat rate box which is around $15.00 like you said.

I guess the other $15.00 is for packaging :shruggy:

keith88

1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.