News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White tail stripe paint code for s/m bezels.? 69 charger.

Started by Charger-Bodie, February 08, 2015, 08:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ryan.C

There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

maxwellwedge

The ones on my 69 Dart are a brighter white (to match the stripe) than normal W1.....I'll see what I can dig up. The chart doesn't show a brighter white than W1....but W1 is off white....kinda beige

Charger-Bodie

Well I thought I would share the info that I recieved from Chris daytona rt/se . He got the code from  dayclona a while ago. Here is that info:

The PGC white decals are very "White"....best match is 1971 Dodge/Plymouth Brite White/Sno White  body code W3, in Dupont Centari line (Single stage) code 5262A, in the PPG 1971 factory color chart (single stage) PPG# is 2300, I usually shoot wings in single stage as it matches the sheen of the decal better, but if you want to switch/cross reference over to a BC/CC, which I've done on wings (I prefer Dupont Chroma Premier BC/CC), I reduce the clear coat with about 20-30% flattening agent to knock the high gloss off the clear,....always do a test spray out for color match before committing to the actual spray day...

I haven't sprayed a spray out card of this to verify that it matches my stripe ,but I'm guessing it will as they should be 3m stripe. When I've verified it I'll let you all know.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............