News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hot rod tour 2015

Started by 1974dodgecharger, December 10, 2014, 05:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

Probably leading a part of it again.....

1974dodgecharger

Nice devil......i heard of two big drives in 2015 this and a mo power tour?....

I'm debating on which one...

TheAutoArchaeologist

There will be a MoPowered Tour for Power Tour and then another separate driving thing for Carlisle.  But the second cruise has changed alot lately.  We shall see.

v21hemicharger

That ends up in MCG's back yard.  Probably the best Mopowered tour to be.

1974dodgecharger

Ahhh man now i have to choose, lol. 

What do u think is more fun for a first timer?

TheAutoArchaeologist

The two groups are very different.

The MoPowered Tour / Hot Rod Power Tour will have a TON of cool cars.  Different venues and lots of cool stuff to do.... but TONS of traffic.... like hours possibly.

MoPowered Tour to Carlisle will be more like, start in Bristol, TN, drive through the Smokey Mountains to Carlisle... that's all.

It is up to you.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

ok, went and looked at the tour route. Madison il. gateway race track on the 8th.  I'm there for sure. will get to meet some of you guys face to face.  that will be a  "drive the charger to work " day since I work about 3 miles from the track. :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tsmithae

I live at the first Power Tour stopping point in Champaign and plan to be there.  My car is far from being done so it won't be able to make it. 
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0