News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had a little accident in my A12, need a fender!

Started by A12 Superbee, December 09, 2014, 05:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A12 Superbee

Behold the horror!

Back end slid out in the wet, tried to get her straight, managed to slide off the road into a steel barrier. The fender is toast!

The bumper can be repaired and I have a replacement headlight bezel on the way, just need a fender desperately! Will pay good money for a good fender!
A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

69CoronetRT

I have a bumper, bezel, fender and all the other parts. It might be easier to just send me the car.... :2thumbs: ;)
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

A12 Superbee

I'm in Australia mate, be kinda expensive! :icon_smile_big:

I will pay you a good price for the fender tho, wanna part with it?
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.

Dino

Has the rest of the fender been hit as well?  Just asking because a good metal worker can fix that.  It's probably not worth it if you can find a nice used fender, but it's an option if you can't.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Fred

I can give you the name of an excellent panel beater if all else fails. ( in Melb) He'll straighten the panel out like new.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hemi68charger

:o

At least you can get her fixed and it appears you didn't damage the hood?

Good luck on the fender... Find one yet?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ACUDANUT

What does it cost down under to have a bumper straightened and re chromed ?

fy469rtse

A couple of places I know in melbourne Aust,
$ 650 plus straightening work on that bar, could be more as its a larger bar then a charger one :popcrn:
bad luck on the car but not too bad , like you said its fixable,
I agree with dino , that fender can be repaired , and with out too much filler ,

twodko

Are you whole, well and uninjured?
Your car can and will get repaired but
we only have one A12 Suberbee no?

We need covert Australian sources like you to keep
an eye on Fred and his Ducks.   :lol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

A12 Superbee

Still no luck finding a fender. What is with that, it's not like they're rare? Uncommon yes, but not rare.

I tried Elko here in Oz, no luck.

What are the prospects of an expert fixing the fender while it's off the car? Because I can pretty much guarantee there's no-one here in Canberra that would do it.

These fenders are about $400 for an average one in the US and $500+ for a good one. I will pay $800US + for a good one, so if there's someone you know sitting on one waiting for a cash windfall, now's the time to jump!

fy469rtse

no you dont need an expert , just a good metal finish guy , lots of photos close up will help him not do it wrong,
ask around , elko will have a guy that they call on ,
ask paul 

ACUDANUT

Be patient, one will show up.  I think your fender would never be the same.  It's too folded and "FUBAR".

rt green

laysons? texas acers? desert valley auto parts? theres also a mopar yard in stark florida. cant remember the name. tony's parts. could ask mopar sal.   good luck.   bruce
third string oil changer