News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SIDE HEADLINER TRIM?

Started by csshccox, September 14, 2010, 10:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csshccox

IM TRYING TO FINISH UP MY HEADLINER IN MY 69 CHARGER AND I CAN NOT REMEMBER HOW THE SIDE TRIM AND CLIPS GO BACK IN. THIS IS THE TRIM THAT RUNS FROM FRONT TO REAR OF THE CAR. AND IS THERE 5 CLIPS AND 1 SCREW PER SIDE FOR DRIVER SIDE AND PASSAGER SIDE?  ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE GREAT! THANKS CURTIS! PICS WOULD HELP ALSO!

richRTSE

Its been a while since I did mine, but I think the clips snap in to the back of the trim piece, and then it clips on to the metal edge that runs front to back in the car, at the side of the headliner. The one screw goes in either the front of the back, can't rememer, but there should only be one hole in the trim piece.

no40jm

I just installed this trim last weekend. First install the 5 clips on to the metal rail on the car and then install the trim. The screw holes are at the front part of the rail on the car.
"If you chop your own fire wood it will warm you twice."
"The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right." HF

csshccox

THANKS SOOOOOOO!!! VERY MUCH 4 THE HELP! THAT WORKS!!! LATER CURTIS!