News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sixteen Years Ago.....

Started by Old Moparz, May 16, 2006, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

One day there was a pregnant women who was about to go into labor with 3 children. Her husband was out & she didn't know where he was. He took the car, so she had to walk to the hospital all by herself. All of a sudden she came to a dark alley and of course she went through it and all of a sudden a man pops out and shoots her in the stomach.

When she got to the hospital she was ok and the babies were fine as well. 16 years later, the first child who was a girl, came to the mother and said "mom, guess what?"

"What?" asked her mom.

I pissed out a bullet.

So the mother told her what happened 16 years ago. Then the second born child who was also a girl, came to her mother and said "mom, guess what, I pissed out a bullet." So the mom told her what happend 16 years ago.

Then the 3rd born child came in who was a boy, said "mom, guess what?"

The mom said "let me guess you pissed out a bullet."

"No i was jacking off and i shot the dog!"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

:-\  thats a bad version of that story.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar