News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ken Block's Gymkhana 7

Started by Drache, November 04, 2014, 05:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Some will probably recognize the name of the driver if not the series of videos he produces.

Here is a clip of Ken doing some of his stuff. You might recognize the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asrw5EbU4ws

Well Ken has released pictures of the car he will be using in Gymkhana 7....

845hp All Wheel Drive Mustang!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Baldwinvette77

RallyeMike

I will enjoy watching it with the sound of an American V8 for a change. Looking forward to it.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

wingcar

That is one "mean" looking pony...... :o
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Mike DC

I wonder how much Mustang is left under that skin.  Looks like it could be a full tube chassis underneath, as low & modified as it is. 

Drache

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 08, 2014, 03:59:50 PM

I wonder how much Mustang is left under that skin.  Looks like it could be a full tube chassis underneath, as low & modified as it is. 

very little. It's even All Wheel Drive now
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mike DC

What's it made of?  Is it just a standard WRC car (transverse 4-banger, etc) reskinned as an old Mustang?

Troy

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 09, 2014, 12:34:44 AM

What's it made of?  Is it just a standard WRC car (transverse 4-banger, etc) reskinned as an old Mustang?

According to this it's "Roush Yates sprint car 410 cubic-inch V8 engine with 845 hp".

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RDC

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."