News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Warts or scars?

Started by Ghoste, January 14, 2015, 07:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6spd68

Quote from: Shakey on January 16, 2015, 08:53:46 AM

When traveling abroad it is usually easy to spot fellow Canadians by the hockey scars on their faces!   :yesnod:

You can also tell if they're from Vancouver; because they wont shut up about the Canucks lol...
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

MxRacer855

Quote from: tan top on January 15, 2015, 08:16:21 PM
Quote from: MxRacer855 on January 15, 2015, 06:56:18 PM
This might sound crazy... but I feel that way about glass. A few of my original pieces have some scrapes and scratches in them, and as ugly as it looks... it's really cool to know that someone was looking out of that same window 47 years ago!

yeah  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:   you got it !!   , that's why I put  my original  windshield back in  , even though it had lots of stone chips  , & a bulls eye from a large stone , (see my above post ) , also the  passenger side door glass is scratched  , was the original to the car , reused all glass ,   only one I changed was the passenger side  door vent glass , because it had been replaced with a clear PPG piece , ( car was broken into sometime in the 70s)  put a good used  OEM tinted one in place , I know you could argue that's history too , but ... :P   it was the wrong glass  :yesnod: ;) 

:cheers: