News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Problem with thunder road dash??? Or is this normal??

Started by redmist, September 03, 2014, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redmist

I guess what I meant, was the 3 3/8" Opening on the Classic dash has some room around the bezel, where as it does not on the 2" gauges... The hole itself was fine, I just have some area around the larger gauges that looks a little odd.

I ordered a custom set of gauges, they are the "Revolutions" series of gauges.
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

oldcarnut

Quote from: familymopar on September 11, 2014, 10:59:03 AM
Quote from: myk on September 11, 2014, 05:42:06 AM
Quote from: familymopar on September 10, 2014, 08:47:21 PM
Looking further at the Dakota Digital system, you don't get any of the plastic facia, only the gauge cluster and you use your existing housing / facia.

The classic dash / thunder road would be perfect if not for that angle....

Blah.  Looks like I'm back to my original idea of just getting some sheet metal, cutting out holes and sticking some Autometers in there...

Yea me too.  And it has moved back down to pretty low on my to do list.

I drew these up and had them cut on a water-jet.  He probably still has the program.  Wonder if it would be worth while to have him cut a handful out of something? :scratchchin:  I used 11g stainless on these but either way it requires some fab work on the backside