News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ofcr. Bright lights

Started by JB400, September 04, 2014, 01:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

Quote from: 4cruzin on September 05, 2014, 11:45:29 AM
Just happened here in Michigan in my small town, guy was tailgating and come to red light, guy in the car that was being tailgated, jumped out of the car to confront the tailgater and he shot him dead in front of his wife. 

Just leave me alone and let me get where I'm going safely and in peace!   Road rage is something I don't need . . .

Wow---this kind of story needs to be told for everyone's sake. Their is no need to fear the guy next to you but why push to find out if you should.

myk

Quote from: 4cruzin on September 05, 2014, 11:45:29 AM
Just happened here in Michigan in my small town, guy was tailgating and come to red light, guy in the car that was being tailgated, jumped out of the car to confront the tailgater and he shot him dead in front of his wife. 

Just leave me alone and let me get where I'm going safely and in peace!   Road rage is something I don't need . . .

There's no reason to ever get out of your car.  I'm not suggesting that this particular driver deserved to die, but you have to expect some form of reaction if you confront someone...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I have my windows deep tinted, and as such, bright lights are not an issue  :coolgleamA:

JB400

Limo tinting is illegal in my area except on the rear passenger windows.  I think it's like 20% is all that is allowed on the front windows.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: JB400 on September 06, 2014, 12:00:32 PM
Limo tinting is illegal in my area except on the rear passenger windows.  I think it's like 20% is all that is allowed on the front windows.

That's a shame. It alleviates the issue  :Twocents:

JB400

Ghoste

Don't they have to find drugs to do that?

JB400

Probably any type of trafficking could be used as an excuse.

Mike DC

Anyone doing something so blatantly wrong (the bullshit confiscations) is no longer worthy of being a cop anymore IMO.  

The line has to be drawn somewhere.  If you discover that you are employed to be a criminal then it's your responsibility to quit the job.  The rest of us don't get a pass for criminal activity just because we felt pressured to do it.      

--------------------------------

Sooner or later one of these thieving cops is gonna get himself shot.  Or maybe just take money from someone who matters.  That'll get the issue onto the front page.

Ghoste

Good luck proving he deserved it if you shoot a cop.