News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Screenshots of "dukes of Hazzard"

Started by keith88, August 13, 2014, 04:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

Dose anyone know of a site that has the screenshots from the "dukes of hazard" tv show. Basically looking for shot of the general lee its self and if they were in hd that would be even better.
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

Mike DC

Download a freeware media player like VLC, and you can take all the screenshots you want with your own discs.  It sounds like you want something pretty specific.  

You might be happier using someone's GL replica (or real TV car) and taking a modern photo of it.  Probably better res.  

There is also no shortage of GL pictures on a simple Google image search. 

keith88

I dont have the DVDs , and I'm looking for shots from the show only and i have seen the ones online not a lot from the show. That why i was looking for a site that might have them listed by episode.
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

68pplcharger

here's a few from the tv show and some from the 2005 movie or other.

68pplcharger

a few more

The first one has the low rider look...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

68pplcharger

last two

c00nhunterjoe

Check cglfc.com i think there is a screengrab topic on the forum. :2thumbs:

Stegs

Quote from: 68pplcharger on August 14, 2014, 09:12:05 AM
a few more

The first one has the low rider look...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that first pic looks so weird.....those poor cars just crumbled

the second pic is very impressive....amazing how clean those cars were....that thing looks almost brand new

JB400

I'm thinking that 2nd one is a model car

68pplcharger

Quote from: JB400 on August 14, 2014, 01:58:15 PM

I think your right, someone did a nice photo shop

Drache

Quote from: JB400 on August 14, 2014, 01:58:15 PM

I just can't put my finger on it and swore that car was a toy! Glad I'm not the only one!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

JB400

The chassis doesn't have the details, or the dirt, that you'd expect it to have.  Also, the whole car is in a matte finish, instead of glossy. The corner on the rear valance looks a little square as well.

keith88

Thanks for the shots guys still looking for a site tho so i can look closer. thanks again.

Drache

Quote from: JB400 on August 14, 2014, 05:16:55 PM
The chassis doesn't have the details, or the dirt, that you'd expect it to have.  Also, the whole car is in a matte finish, instead of glossy. The corner on the rear valance looks a little square as well.

For me it was the lack of lug nuts on the wheels.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Drache on August 14, 2014, 06:03:01 PM
Quote from: JB400 on August 14, 2014, 05:16:55 PM

For me it was the lack of lug nuts on the wheels.

Whats that from anyway?

ionracer24

Those crash shots make my eyes water...... :down:
Real race cars have three pedals......

Brock Lee

I can't believe that cap is still floating around. I made that one about 14 years ago. I had just bought an expensive video card with coax input. The grab was from an episode I had taped on the VCR from TNN. I capped that for two reasons, the cars destruction and if you look, there is a crew member standing to the left. The coax input created those awful lines in the picture. I learned at some point to connect with RCA cables. It got rid of the lines.

Someone needs to recap that shot and retire that old one I did.

LaOtto70Charger

Could that second one be a picture taken by someone in the crew during a practice?  Car seems to be parked and that guy walking through in front of the ramp seems to be in one dangerous spot.

Mr. Lee

Quote from: LaOtto70Charger on August 15, 2014, 05:09:38 AM
Could that second one be a picture taken by someone in the crew during a practice?  Car seems to be parked

Yes, and yes  ;)

Brock Lee

None of these are screen caps. They are all still photos.