News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW- Dana 60

Started by Charger1970, August 09, 2014, 10:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1970

Hi Neighbors. What's a complete Dana 60 rear end from a 72 B body worth? It needs to be rebuilt before it goes in the car.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

74Rallye

I don't know, but I wish I had something you needed to trade for it.

ws23rt

This question comes up more than any other.---- WIW.----
It's always changing but the best way I use is to look for what I want on the internet, and consider what I find as asking prices to be 20% + above practical value.

The normal instinct is to avoid getting ripped off but if you are the one that needs a part you will help establish the parts value when you buy it.

No one want's to be had with a bad deal but to spend many hours and frustration looking for a few dollars less can eat up the difference quickly.

If you want to sell what you have the same thing applies.  Look for what you have and expect to get less than what you find advertised.

c00nhunterjoe

You can buy a brand new, drum to drum dana 60 with any gear of choice for $1800. A used core isnt worth much in my opinion but i see them advertised on craigslist for near the cost of a brand new unit.

John_Kunkel

For the purists, original will always trump repops even if the repops are superior.  ::)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.