News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

111 Chargers for show this Saturday... set a record?

Started by odcics2, June 08, 2016, 09:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Aero426

odcics2

brad mcintyre

dose anyone know how many chargers they had. at one point I counted 45 1st gen  :woohoo: :woohoo:

odcics2

Dino

Cool!

I saw Ghoste's 69 in there as well as Spike's 70.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

71 SE3834V

Pics from the 2nd floor of the museum.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

Mytur Binsdirti

myk

71 SE3834V

If you look to the right of the white flag in the middle picture, between the trees, that parking lot was for Chargers only. Below is the only pic I got of that parking lot. Sometimes I'm like a kid in a candy store and forget to take pics. You can see 2 rows of Charger in the pics. There were actually 4 rows. The row on the right in this pic was all 1st gens.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

71 SE3834V

Being a 3rd Gen owner I tend to focus my picture taking on them. Here I am in all my glory sandwiched in between some much better looking rides.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

hemi-hampton

I was there but wish I was there with my 72 Charger, I took my 70 R/T Charger a couple of times many years ago. FIrst time I seen Franks Silver 70 Charger in many years. LEON.

hemi-hampton

Some Pics.

odcics2

The weather forecasters had predicted thunderstorms for June 11, but once again, Mother Nature came through for us, providing a very sunny (and very warm) day for our 27th Annual Car Show.

There were 468 vehicles on display and 2,184 people visited the Museum.

Thanks to all of the participants who displayed their vehicles!

Special thanks to FCA for enabling us to hold our event at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum, the most perfect venue for those of us who are Mopar enthusiasts.

We would be remiss if we didn't recognize all of the volunteers who supported the show in so many ways. CEMA Members, Motor Citizen volunteers, Museum volunteers, CEMA friends and family: YOU made this show possible! Thank you so much for your tireless efforts!

And a special Thank You to our sponsors and vendors. Their generosity and participation in our show is invaluable. Please support our sponsors and vendors throughout the year!

--above from the cemaclub.org website.  :2thumbs:

brad mcintyre

is there anywhere to view all the individual pictures taken during the parade in front of tower :popcrn: :popcrn:

ITSA426

My mauve car is parked next to the '65 concept Charger.

hemi-hampton

Quote from: ITSA426 on June 24, 2016, 07:43:36 PM

I see it here in this pic I took. LEON.

chargerperson

I saw a mauve first generation years ago which was owned by a woman named Cora?  Car had 8,600 miles on it at the time and was all original.  Cannot remember when/where I saw it but believe it was 15 years ago either at Carlisle or Jacksonville, FL.

brad mcintyre

I looked at it very nice . I was over in the double row of 1st gens

hemi-hampton

Quote from: chargerperson on June 24, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

I saw a mauve first generation years ago which was owned by a woman named Cora?  Car had 8,600 miles on it at the time and was all original.  Cannot remember when/where I saw it but believe it was 15 years ago either at Carlisle or Jacksonville, FL.

That car has been in many Mopar Magazines & well known. LEON.