News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Hellcat?

Started by ws23rt, July 26, 2014, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

It sounds like there might be a charger with the hellcat engine for those that need four doors.
I wonder if a 300C version is in the works for those like that gray poop-on mustard? :2thumbs:
http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/1407-is-the-hellcat-v-8-about-to-sink-its-teeth-into-dodge-charger/

DC_1

Quote from: ws23rt on July 26, 2014, 02:48:16 PM
It sounds like there might be a charger with the hellcat engine for those that need four doors.
I wonder if a 300C version is in the works for those like that gray poop-on mustard? :2thumbs:

I read somewhere they have a Charger, Grand Cherokee, and Ram 1500 all to be available in SRT Hellcat trim

Edit:

From Allpar.com

"The supercharged 6.2 Hemi has been shown, and has 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. This engine, used only by SRT, will be available alongside the 6.4 Hemi in the 2015 Charger, 2015 Challenger, and possibly a new SRT Ram 1500."