News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who makes the best conversion brake kits drum to disc for 1968 Charger

Started by MikeD, April 18, 2012, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr70charger440

Quote from: astjp2 on April 23, 2012, 01:20:31 AM
I made my own, use 2005 crown vic rotors, calipers, and a custom bracket.  I had the bracket made at a shop that had a waterjet.  Total cost was around 200.00.  It uses the stock spindles and hubs.  Tim

where did you bolt your custom bracket? to on the back of the backing plate? im interested in doing this to my 70 charger, if you have any more pics that would be awesome! thanks.
68' Charger R/T (restored)
70' Charger (In progress)
68' RoadRunner (Backburner)
68 Coronet 440 (Backburner)
68' Dart (Sold)

pro451bee

Baer is nice,Rear Iron sport,front Track .Fit and worked well.44 lb weight reduction too.

JThotrodjunkie

Quote from: astjp2 on April 23, 2012, 01:20:31 AM
I made my own, use 2005 crown vic rotors, calipers, and a custom bracket.  I had the bracket made at a shop that had a waterjet.  Total cost was around 200.00.  It uses the stock spindles and hubs.  Tim
This setup will fit on drum spindles?   sorry to hijack the thread. Thanks
WAR is often caused by clashes between religions, religion is now a capitalist market, forget all of it.  Take 15-20 min out of the day and look around at the world and be thankful we are on this planet, warmed by a star, because in the end all you get is a dirt nap!

Charger-Bodie

I just installed a set of scarebird brackets and recommended parts on a 70 Charger. Went really well, but won't know how they stop the car for a while as the customer is doing the rest of the cars assembly. I have all the same stuff for my 70 .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............