News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

QA1/Hotchkis/DrDiff install.

Started by 2Luke2, February 27, 2014, 12:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: MSRacing89 on March 16, 2014, 05:57:39 PM

Man.....We had our whole front end together and on the ground in about an hour during the PHR photo shoot.  Bummer you are having so many issues.

We did run into ride height issues with our clocked 1.12 TB's.....we could not get the car low enough.  We disassembled the LCA's in house, re-clocked the key, re-welded everything (w/ some extra just because) and we were good to go.  I relayed all this information to QA1 ( as all this was free to help with R&D).  I can only hope they solved this issue for future buyers.  I believe the ride height issue will only be a problem with the larger CLOCKED TB's.  Maybe 1.10 and above.

Good luck going forward.  BTW. We beat the heck out of the front end last weekend at Laguna Seca.  Held up well.  Fought some toe issues ( all new parts can do that) but other then that the car felt great and was fast.

Car was badass Marty! I just wish I could have been there the whole weekend to watch it run. After seeing how all those cars were beaten on and kept running all day, I now have too many ideas running though my head of stuff to add and upgrade.

You gonna post some track videos?
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

MSRacing89

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on March 18, 2014, 07:53:39 PM
Quote from: MSRacing89 on March 16, 2014, 05:57:39 PM

Man.....We had our whole front end together and on the ground in about an hour during the PHR photo shoot.  Bummer you are having so many issues.

We did run into ride height issues with our clocked 1.12 TB's.....we could not get the car low enough.  We disassembled the LCA's in house, re-clocked the key, re-welded everything (w/ some extra just because) and we were good to go.  I relayed all this information to QA1 ( as all this was free to help with R&D).  I can only hope they solved this issue for future buyers.  I believe the ride height issue will only be a problem with the larger CLOCKED TB's.  Maybe 1.10 and above.

Good luck going forward.  BTW. We beat the heck out of the front end last weekend at Laguna Seca.  Held up well.  Fought some toe issues ( all new parts can do that) but other then that the car felt great and was fast.

Car was badass Marty! I just wish I could have been there the whole weekend to watch it run. After seeing how all those cars were beaten on and kept running all day, I now have too many ideas running though my head of stuff to add and upgrade.

You gonna post some track videos?

Thanks. It was great to meet you. We were the only real Mopar there so it's nice to talk yo guys that appreciate what we do.

I have the videos ready to go, just have not posted them yet. I will try to get something done soon. Busy busy! I had a bit of a brake issue on big track (self inflicted) so I was not able to push it too much, but the speed stop and auto cross have some cool video to watch.
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html

'68 Charger 440, 11:1, ported Stealth Heads, Lunati voodoo 60304, 3.23 gear, Mulit-port EZ-EFI, Gear Vendors OD and Tallon Hydroboost.

myk

2Luke2

2Luke2

Just wanted to add a couple pictures of the ongoing install. We were delayed by a few wrong parts and some other things, but we are moving along now that we have most of the parts we need. Just need to bleed the brakes/new MC and then put the wheels on so we can start roughing out the suspension so we can get it to an alignment shop.

WHITE AND RED 69

Nice!  :drool5:  I'm diggin the white oil pan.   :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

myk

That car's cleaner than my silverware lol....

2Luke2

We thank you for the kind words. Hopefully we will get to start her up this weekend and take some videos.