News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Find my dream car

Started by emel, March 30, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emel

Quote from: hawkeye on April 08, 2014, 06:53:59 AM
ACUDANUT ,  you need to cut the guy a little slack.  What he meant was "I just want a factory R/T SE car with my options that are (HIGHLIGHTED IN THE) pink/purple, the rest is just is bonus".  English is his 2nd or third language so I think he did a wonderful job of making himself understood.

Exactly!
i know that my english is bad and my spelling and grammar is incorrect and i apologize for that. i do my best in the future to be more correct.

Thanks.

six-tee-nine

you're doing fine.....

If we all had to start writing and explaining ourselves in Swedish this topic would be dead in a split second

BTW keep an eye on the classifieds here. More Chargers for sale than anywhere else and with some luck it's a member or someone known wich can be a benefit
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

ACUDANUT

I am sorry, if my post was considered impolite. I was just trying to figure out what you wanted. Cheers mate.  :cheers:

Chargerguy74

I understood the guy just fine. Good luck in your search! Hope you find something with most of your yellow highlights, if not all of them.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

cudaken

Mikael grammar and spelling is better than mine! Thank Goodness for Spell Check!  :lol: 
I am back

emel

Thank you all for replay, i will be back when i have sold my el camino and the hunt for a charger is seriously ongoing.

hopefully i see a lot of chargers when i visit the worlds larger american car meet. called "power big meet" that happends to be in a small town in sweden just 4 hours drive from here.

http://bigmeet.com/

to bad i only have room for one car in my garage :(