News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine rebuilding in Atlanta area

Started by randy73, April 18, 2014, 01:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy73

Anybody know of an engine builder in Atlanta?

I have checked around Birmingham and they all scare me.

charger496

I had Dixie Performance do my machine work and bottom end. Then I put everything together and brought it back to their dyno for break in and a couple pulls. That was in 2008. I drive it every day that it doesn't rain, and take it to the track a few times a year. Dixie is in McDonough near Atlanta Motor Speedway. Father/son operation. Can't remember the father's name, but Toby is the son. I highly recommend them.

69wannabe

I use a machine shop in Rome Ga that is a very good machine shop.May be to far north tho...

randy73

Actually Rome is closer than Atlanta, it is a little over an hour away and Atlanta is 2hrs.

69wannabe

Quote from: randy73 on April 19, 2014, 12:56:45 AM
Actually Rome is closer than Atlanta, it is a little over an hour away and Atlanta is 2hrs.

It's Larry Smith Automotive Machine Shop in Rome Ga. I got his number if you need it but you can get it on google too

randy73