News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cell phone thread...I need a new one...

Started by A383Wing, June 28, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

my crappy cell phone is dying a slow death....looking to get another...thinking of the LG G2 smart-phone....I know this is a long shot..but does anyone else have this one? I know I'm gonna get 5,000 other recommendations, but I gotta pull the trigger soon

plus my back is killing me, took my pain meds, so I may not even remember making this post later tonight

just humor me here guys

Old Moparz

Quote from: A383Wing on June 28, 2014, 08:20:38 PMjust humor me here guys

Can't help you because I love my pay as you go, $14.95 flip phone.......But didn't you need to make use of an old camera?  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

A383Wing

twodko

About a year ago I bought a JitterBug flip phone made by Samsung. They're advertised in every Sunday paper it seems. Anyway it's a great no frills phone sold by GreatCall and the coverage area is nationwide.
The phone was $88 and my monthly plan is $20 for 200 minutes that'll roll over for one month.
The battery lasts for weeks in standby mode and talk time is equally robust.
It's really worth checking out. Big button keypad, BlueTooth, camera, calendar and a huge screen.
These phones are targeted to seniors like me that need a basic high quality phone. GreatCall offers other big name
brand "Swiss Army" type phones too that are 2G & 4G capable with all the techno stuff......texting, internet access, built-in chain saw, video, onboard stun gun etc features.

Worth checking out IMO.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

draftingmonkey

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ok Ill say it.....

iPhone 5s if you need it right now or wait till Sept/Oct for the new iPhone 6 models

:Twocents:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T