News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Surprise delivery

Started by JB400, March 07, 2014, 04:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

He will hate his parents for that name.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

I would too.  I would have expected Bo or Luke, but not the name they gave him.  She needs a  :slap: :slap:

71green go

Indygenerallee

Greencastle is only about 13 miles away, some of the "finest" people work there (quite a few questionable folks from Brazil do I know) Stay classy Greencastle!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

polywideblock

imagine roll call at school each morning  :eek2:  where's general lee today  :lol:   he'll probably  just get called lee or general  by most  :Twocents:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mytur Binsdirti

Not knowing she was pregnant is a dead giveaway to her IQ. The baby's name confirms it.

oldgold69

sleep well America that our future  :eek2:

Mopar Nut

Sounds better than calling your kid Ford or Chevy.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Cooter

"What's your name private!?"
"General Lee sir"
"Lee?? Lee F****** Majors? That name sounds like royalty. Are you royalty Lee?"
"General Lee sir"
"Are you a General?"
"Sir, no sir!"
"Bullsh*t! You look like a Gomer pyle to me. From now on your name is private Pyle"
"Sir, YES SIR!".
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Steve P.

I fear he will be generalee picked on all through school.  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Cooter

Quote from: Steve P. on March 10, 2014, 01:09:29 AM
I fear he will be generalee picked on all through school.  :D
:lol:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

QuoteThat's when her water broke." Very shortly thereafter, Batchelor birthed their 7-pound, 13-ounce baby, hastily naming him General Lee Jacob, in honor of both of Cox's great-grandfathers and his Dodge Charger (named "General Lee" on the "Dukes of Hazzard").

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West