News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

EW1 Code Touch Up Paint

Started by oldchevelle541, March 08, 2014, 05:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldchevelle541

Greetings, can anyone suggest where I can get touch up paint for my Superbird. It is Alpine White  EW1 code.   Would like to find both small spray can and dabber touch up with brush applications. Other white touch up paints look close at the store but when you apply their shades are way off.

JB400

I know auto parts stores like O Reilly's can custom mix up a can of spray paint.  I had them make me up a can.  Don't know about the brush applicator. :scratchchin:

bill440rt

Have some mixed up in single stage at your local auto body paint jobber. If they don't have small touch up bottles, you can use an old cleaned out nail polish bottle.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

oldchevelle541

Thanks for quick response. Have a good weekend.