News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Toyota in the HOT SEAT yet again....

Started by odcics2, January 31, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

QuoteOnly vehicles equipped with electric seat heaters are covered by the stop-sale announcement because they were manufactured with materials that did not meet flame-retardant standards.

Buy a Toyota. Set your ass on fire.

"Hey, Buck. Does it smell like BBQ in here to you?"
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Ghoste

Cooter

Still the best selling. Hmm, that is alotta cold asses.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

Ah but you are normally warning us that the majority isnt necessarily right.  ;)

Cooter

Quote from: Ghoste on February 01, 2014, 09:39:44 PM
Ah but you are normally warning us that the majority isnt necessarily right.  ;)

Ah but grasshoppa, when it comes to money, unfortunately, they are....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

:lol:  I wouldnt know I dont think Ive ever had money or been part of a majority.

odcics2

Quote from: Cooter on February 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

A WW2 vet that used to live across the street bought a rice burner....   I could never figure out why a guy that fought in the Pacific
would do that...     I know the answer now.     :image_294343:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mike DC

When did the majority start controlling the money in the USA? 

Cooter

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 02, 2014, 09:21:51 AM

'Majorities' have 'controlled' things since the beginning of time.
It was a tongue-in-cheek remark.
The fact that you have all the money kinda makes you the 'majority' to an extent.

Cooter

Quote from: odcics2 on February 02, 2014, 08:31:25 AM
Quote from: Cooter on February 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

A WW2 vet that used to live across the street bought a rice burner....   I could never figure out why a guy that fought in the Pacific
would do that...     I know the answer now.     :image_294343:

I bought a 1999 Dodge ram, with 5.9 Magnum.....built in Mexico.
he most likely bought that 'rice burner' for the same reason Toyota's still the best selling.
because American cars are most likely more 'Jap' than the Toyota....

Ghoste

Yes the Toyotas have sure come around.  Its a proud day to be able to wrap the brand in the flag.

1974dodgecharger

SPOT ON!!!!!

its always been that way if you follow the money trail you will see who is in charge.  Why do you think we keep electing folks who spend the most money on its not conincidence more money spent the greater the chance you will be elected.
Quote from: Cooter on February 02, 2014, 01:13:15 PM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 02, 2014, 09:21:51 AM

'Majorities' have 'controlled' things since the beginning of time.
It was a tongue-in-cheek remark.
The fact that you have all the money kinda makes you the 'majority' to an extent.

odcics2

Or perhaps the public can see what a slime ball the guy is when he talks down to folks when he thinks he's not being taped...     :shruggy:
Ain't no amount of money gunna turn that around!   :rotz:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mike DC

Which 47% of the public are we referring to?