News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

floor pan replacement panels

Started by Rockyrocco, February 11, 2014, 02:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockyrocco

This may be a dumb question but when repairing sheet metal which side of the car is considered right side and which is left. I'm asking because I thought driver side would be left, but I'm looking and panels online and the right hand panel look like the one for the driver side. Could this be correct. :shruggy:

jaak

Driver's side is left side, Passenger side is right.
You always put it in relation to you sitting in the drivers seat. Don't always trust photos online, a lot of vendors just use stock photos to represent the part. I have seen numerous times where a panel may be listed as right, but the photo may show the left one, and vice versa. There was a thread on trunk floors recently where someone mention the pic of the right half had the hole in the floor for the fuel filler. The pic was actually a left half, just 'reversed'.

Jason

Rockyrocco

b5blue

If your patching get Sherman brand, Classic Car are poorly formed at best.  :2thumbs: