News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Contributions to the site

Started by Steelman, April 01, 2006, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelman

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the help section(which by the way is very informative) but I can't find a link to contribute $ to help pay for the site.
Take it while I have it!!!
How can i help?
"The only thing you leave, is your legacy"

Troy

That's because there is no link. There's no link because I'm not accepting any money to run the site. Of course, that may change some time in the future but I don't have a date or any other idea of when it might happen.

Thanks to all who have asked though! :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

I'm accepting money if anyone has a strong urge to give it away.

DC_1

Quote from: bull on April 01, 2006, 11:55:42 PM
I'm accepting money if anyone has a strong urge to give it away.

Will you accept Canadian Tire Money????...............( inside joke fo rus Canadians)

rare69

i also accept donations for the save the charger fund.if you would like to donate i can send you pics of your foster charger. it is a beutiful 69 r/t se.just needs your love and money! :yesnod: and it will send you letters telling you of its progress.

MassCharger73

Quote from: rare69 on April 02, 2006, 01:38:29 AM
i also accept donations for the save the charger fund.if you would like to donate i can send you pics of your foster charger. it is a beutiful 69 r/t se.just needs your love and money! :yesnod: and it will send you letters telling you of its progress.

When you resurrect Sally Strothers for the commercials I'm in. :thumbs:
1973 Charger

Silver R/T

Ill accept it too, (paypal, check or m/o) Ill even accept credit cards. All donations will go to further improve 68 R/T
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mustanghater

I got a give-a-charger fund open to me and only me. We also accept any other mopar as long as it runs and drives. For the special needs children.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed