News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Caliper upgrade disk brakes

Started by fy469rtse, January 23, 2014, 07:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

Stock front disc's , single piston calipers, not impressed with the way it pulls up,
Has anyone just replaced the calipers to 4 or 6 piston caliper's on standard disc's , 15 " inch rims , what fits, who sells them and results guys, aftermarket like willwood ssbc, Baer, what fits on the stub disc bolt pattern ,
Will wood with out the dust covers not for street use over here, legal wise that is , you guys can save me a lot of time , me trying different calipers to see what's suitable or not ,

Baldwinvette77

everything i've found requires drum brake spindles.... only thing i can really suggest is like baer replacement drill/slotted rotors and pads (if the offer it for b-bodys) or EBC parts  :shruggy:

fy469rtse

Thanks for the the reply pal, the only one,  I'm going to come up with my own by trying and adapting, something your very good at, will send you PM on the results mate , keep going on that car, great thread and you are bringing back one of the worst start points I have seen , so keep at it and posting , great work

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

fy469rtse

Thanks chargerboy , along the lines of what I was thinking of doing , upgrading calipers on stock disc 15 " inch rims want to see clearance first first before knowing deciding on what I fit to car