News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Camera Buffs In Here?

Started by A383Wing, June 25, 2014, 01:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

cleaning out my Mom's house to get ready to rent out...came across these the other day....couple Polaroid Land Camera's and a Kodak Disc camera.....the larger Land camera has instruction book and all attaching accessories.

Are these worth anything or not? I'm gonna guess the little Kodak disc camera is worthless, but the others?  :shruggy:

Bryan

Slowpoke

Don't know about the value but my dad had one of the land camera's and took all of our childhood pictures with it.
I can still smell the chemical you put on the print to seal it.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

Musicman

Best place to put that Disc camera is on a skeet thrower... PULL  :lol:

The other two aren't really worth much of anything either, but they are still used today, so you might try selling them... just don't expect to much. :Twocents:

twodko

Check ebay for what they may be selling for. There's a buyer for everything.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

sunfire69

I pick up old cameras from time to time.....I have a couple of the polaroids...never paid more the $5 for one...usually a buck or two

Old Moparz

Once in a while my Wife & I stop at flea markets & I see old cameras all the time. I'd have to guess that these things are plentiful & not very rare. Some of them are really interesting to look at, especially when they fold up flat. The engineering involved with some of them is pretty cool. I have 2 or 3 old cameras that fold up like that Poloroid, but they are more of a novelty than a collector's item I think. It's one of those things that I hang on to because my parents or grand parents used them & I've hung on to it for so long I'd fell guilty if I got rid of it.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

A383Wing

:iagree:

looking around the web, they ain't worth much...but yea, they are cool to look at and operate...the big one is heavy...can't imagine carrying this thing around all day on vacation taking pictures....it was my parents...and yea, can't just dump it in the garbage