News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pamplona-Spain

Started by cavemanno1, January 23, 2014, 07:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Just booked my hotel and plain tickets to Pamplona for the bull run!

Has anyone ever been there?It sounds crazy but i'm all for it!Can't be more dangerous then doing 160miles on my bike  :slap:
If you are not familiar with this "holiday leisure program" here is youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmp4DjtWcuw

Cheap beer,sun,gorgeous girls and running bulls ,what more can you ask for :lol:

Wife says I'm stupid to do it but i always wanted to do it once!As i said before the man has to follow his heart and make his dream come true!

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JB400

If I was going to do a bull run, it'd be the Cannonball type events that Mr. Angry did. :drive:

cavemanno1

Quote from: 68X426 on January 24, 2014, 02:59:44 AM

Sweet dreams.  :2thumbs:

The last picture could happen to anyone!I have more chance getting hurt on my bike on the road or when i skydive than running with the bulls!Not everyone ends up in a hospital :icon_smile_big:

Well,i always wanted to do it so now I'm gonna!Pretty exited about it!
Wasn't Pamplona in the  City slickers movie?I think it was!

b5blue

myk

Ponch ®

Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 23, 2014, 07:13:34 PM
Just booked my hotel and plain tickets to Pamplona for the bull run!

Has anyone ever been there?It sounds crazy but i'm all for it!Can't be more dangerous then doing 160miles on my bike  :slap:
If you are not familiar with this "holiday leisure program" here is youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmp4DjtWcuw

Cheap beer,sun,gorgeous girls and running bulls ,what more can you ask for :lol:

Wife says I'm stupid to do it but i always wanted to do it once!As i said before the man has to follow his heart and make his dream come true!

that sounds awesome. its definitely on my bucket list.  :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

cavemanno1

I'm so exited about it!I know it is stupid and dangerous but all that people can't be wrong!There must be something about it!Going with my 3 best friends and it will be a 4 days hard drinking,partying and running with the bulls in the morning :icon_smile_big:

Unfortunately have to wait till 8 of July when i fly out.Will take some pictures with my pro go 3 and post them up!