News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spring Fling and Mopars at the Strip

Started by xs29bb1, January 15, 2014, 01:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xs29bb1

Hey guys -

I'm hoping my car is done for Spring Fling down in the LA area April 5-6.  My understanding is that Mopars at the Strip in Vegas is the following weekend.  My son's 21st B-Day will be celebrated that weekend - best case scenario is that I take the car to Spring Fling and then piggy back that w/ a Vegas trip the next weekend while taking my son to Vegas for his 21st!

Question for you guys - if I have a mostly stock type restored Charger, what class should I enter it in for the Vegas show?  I believe the LA show has a stock class and a "restified" class so depending on the # of exceptions they'll take in stock, I can choose one of those - but in Vegas I thought the Stock class was very strict, but they have no restified, and the only other class is modified which is a joke for my car.

Any info appreciated   :cheers: :cheers:

VegasCharger

Here is the link to their website:

http://www.matslv.com/2007/home.shtml

Looks like the info you need is in there.

I'll be there in the swap area like always.

:cheers: