News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

steering column shift sequence decal / lenses

Started by remta1, January 16, 2014, 04:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remta1

does anybody make new decals / or replacement lenses  as my plastic one is all heat cracked  not the best pic but you get the idea:

remta1

mate awesome thanks for the link  :2thumbs: , brought it , should get it soon ..next question , how do I remove the old one  :shruggy: :smilielol:

Dino

Quote from: remta1 on January 20, 2014, 03:22:28 AM
mate awesome thanks for the link  :2thumbs: , brought it , should get it soon ..next question , how do I remove the old one  :shruggy: :smilielol:

Got a hammer?   :nana:

I've never taken one apart but it may be self explanatory.  Remove the steering wheel so you can look inside the column.  Remove the turn signal switch.  There good pics here (link on top of page to go to the next) so go slow and see what needs to be removed to get to the lens.

http://www.martinihenry.com/temp/albums/tsreplacement/tsreplacement.html

Go slow and while you're in there, check the switch itself.  If it's all loose you may want to buy a new one.  $50 at megaparts including the cancel cam.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.