News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A chance at an M4S

Started by chargd72, January 15, 2014, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

You don't get many shots at one of these.  I would like to see pics and a price but I know it's waaaaayyy out of my range.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/4286326662.html

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

hatersaurusrex

I'm wondering how many responses the guy gets considering how bad the ad is.   If you hadn't told me what the ad was for I wouldn't have guessed.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

sunfire69

9 times out of 10 a Craigs list add with no phone number and just a "Gmail" to reply to is a phishing scam....when you go to that email address scammers now have a new valid email address to exploit...just sayn

chargd72

I would think if it were a phishing scam they would use a more well known car.  Something like a ridiculously cheap Corvette.  I don't think many people have a clue what an M4S is. 

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Troy

Quote from: chargd72 on January 16, 2014, 10:33:14 AM
I would think if it were a phishing scam they would use a more well known car.  Something like a ridiculously cheap Corvette.  I don't think many people have a clue what an M4S is. 
:iagree: The whole idea behind collecting email addresses is to get a lot of them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

chargd72

A refresher for those who might not remember