News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger emblem fever

Started by Indygenerallee, December 29, 2013, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

I have been going nuts the past few days I have printed a few Charger emblems with my vinyl plotter I just printed one off with some diamond plate mirrored vinyl on glossy black vinyl, The Diamond plate makes for a very cool look! gotta show it off.. :icon_smile_big: 

IMAG1591 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

charger1972

Are you making them to sell ? You should, pretty cool. Would look good on my tool box. :2thumbs:

bull

Yup, how much do you want for one? :2thumbs:

Indygenerallee

I can make them in any size or color, just PM me if your interested.

Ghoste

It has that retro truck stop look to it.  :2thumbs:

bull

Do they make a "chrome" like in your first pic only without the diamond plate look? And can you get them with adhesive on the back like a decal?

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Indygenerallee

Bull, yes they have just regular chrome (I just had this vinyl on hand) and this is all adhesive backed vinyl (has a release liner on the back), I printed out the Charger then stuck it on some glossy black vinyl and cut it out by hand for the surround look, but I can do them in any color (would just have to order the vinyl)

fy469rtse

Can you invert the graphics for left and right, wouldn't mind a pair in black, been trying to get some one to do them here as well as doing engine size call outs 505, was thinking about putting them on the lower front fenders,
I think we just found you a side job

Indygenerallee

fy469rtse, I don't get what you mean about inverting the decal for left and right? I always thought the "Charger" emblem script was the same regardless of side.
But yes if you have something you need inverted, flipped, it can be done.

Indygenerallee

Printing of some more Mopar decals tonight, Thought I would give probably the most detail oriented decal a try and the Super Bee decal came out perfect! I printed it off at a 9.515"x9.515" size and it has to be close to a original 69 quarter bee, anyone know the sizes of the 71 Super Bee hood decal and 69 quarter decals?

IMAG1595 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

One more one for the Superbird owners!  :icon_smile_big:

IMAG1596 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Bob T

They Rock!!! I'm getting the fever  :lol:
I so need a SuperBee one for my beer fridge in the garage  :yesnod:

Sort out some pricing and postage to NZ for a 3pack please Indy  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

fy469rtse

You could be right I thought they leaned the script for each side c pillar, I'm doing a SE car , not on there so haven't laid eyes on them in a while,  :shruggy:

ODZKing

I would take a few Charger ones too.

XS29L

Better check on copyrights on those images before you start selling them.      :Twocents:    But they look good I'd like a Charger decal for my locker at work. 
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

fy469rtse

Could you do two charger scripts in red, about the same size as the real ones, also could you do two engine size call outs , approximately twice the length of charger name, numbers 505 in black, do you have the 3 m application paper goes over the top , little bit of heat , so you can peel the backing to apply decals , put a figure to it and postage to Melbourne Australia ,
Thanks geoff

Indygenerallee

fy469rtse, yes all the decals like this I make I put a release liner over that way you can pull the decal off the backing paper and it's placed perfectly. I just took the pics with the release liner not applied that way you can see them as it's ghosted with the release liner on the decal. I will do some figuring and get with you.

fy469rtse

Cheers, great had pushed some firms here to do it, but it was like talking to a brick wall, I will come back to you on some rough dimensions, going to put these on the lower part of fender near door, could the 505 be done like an out line , not solid,
Thanks again

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.