News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Big Willie and Rat Fink?

Started by Ghoste, December 18, 2013, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'm sure Willie would have liked this.

68X426

Agreed. He wouldv'e had a good laugh. I like the handcuffs.  :icon_smile_big:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Aero426

Ghoste

And I have to add that inspite of the 1987 date on it, I have never seen that one before.  (and I like Ed Roth stuff so I tend to notice it)

Aero426

If your travels take you into NE Iowa, the motorcycle museum in Anamosa has a nice display of Roth stuff.    The rest of the museum is good too.   

A383Wing

Lighthorseman

Both of those are SO cool!   :2thumbs:

Could anyone 'Shop the Bird into a yellow one?

held1823

a bit of artistic license...
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Ghoste

I have one of those Superbird ones.  :icon_smile_big:  (mine is black)

sy440m

Just ordered T-shirt off e-bay with that on it

A383Wing

Ghoste

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Ghoste

Mine is definitely smaller than that.  There is no scale on the box but I'll stick with my 1:24 guess.
It's slightly different than yours too, it has no blower and there are Rat Fink graphics on the Superbird as well.  I put a pic of it on the site but that was a looong time ago.

held1823

the 1/18ths are ertl releases mated to a muscle machine chassis. the rats are full bodied and removable.

there was this 1/24 release from matco tools a few years ago. the rat itself is just glued to the roof.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Ghoste

A383Wing

Quote from: held1823 on December 19, 2013, 10:29:52 PM
mine? they are all 1/18th

I don't think I have ever seen those before now

Ghoste

Something else to collect now huh?

A383Wing

Quote from: Ghoste on December 19, 2013, 11:56:54 PM
Something else to collect now huh?

no, not really, I'm trying to "thin the herd" of diecast stuff I got here....I'm about done buying stuff unless it's something I really can't live without...being on disability does not leave much money left over for purchases

held1823

they are custom builds that i've had for a while. the muscle machines donor cars have gotten tougher to find, while the rat figurines are even worse.

i've been raising funds to hopefully buy a pair of fenders for the daytona, and have sold off some of my personal toy collection. the black daytona is now in australia. the other two cars can be had, for the right price.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053