News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ac heater control

Started by tiki, November 12, 2013, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiki

dash is out and im restoring it seems like the dash pad on top is covering the ac heater control sign,the levers work but you cant see the writing,69 charger r/t,any thoughts? :popcrn:

hawkeye

On a 69 the printing is on the push buttons.  68 had the printing above.

tiki

thats only if you have a/c this is non a/c

Dino

If it's a non a/c then they are just heater controls.  So you have a center piece that says   OFF   HEAT   DEF.  To the left of that is the temp button, which is marked on the button itself.  On the right side you have the fan button, also marked on the button itself.

If this is what you have but it's covered then maybe you have a '68 dash pad which is different from the '69 pad.  Got pics?  I'd like to see this.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Homerr

1968 AC with printing on bezel above controls (note 7 headings)

1968 w/o AC with printing on bezel above controls (note 5 headings)

1969/70 B-Body with AC, printing on controls

1969/70 B-Body w/o AC with printing on bezel above controls  OFF-HEAT-DEF  (this is a 70 Roadrunner)

tiki

not letting me post a pic keep saying to rename it

Dino

Quote from: tiki on November 14, 2013, 06:53:35 AM
not letting me post a pic keep saying to rename it

That means a pic with that name already exists.  Name it something unique, like your initials and the date.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.