News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

black C500 on ebay

Started by tan top, October 25, 2013, 05:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedfreak

Quote from: held1823 on November 04, 2013, 09:17:47 AM
in all fairness, while the bidding is ficticious, it may not necessarily have a thing to do with the seller.

I do not agree at all, the bidding was planned before the listing went up hoping to pull some jerk into the frenzy. Thankfully, anyone who has that type of cash to spend on a car, is intelligent enough to see this.  If this goes over the reserve, it will be by some idiot with no money who never intended to pay for it.  Another reason the seller is doing this is prepping for a major auction, using the bidding on this as "proof" his car is worth big money.

held1823

or - it could be me, doing the suspect bidding. you just never know, do you..............

it's common to people to fish for the auction reserve price, with zero risk involved. accidently meet the reserve, and simply cancel your bid.

i've only been around this ebay thing for a day or two, so perhaps i'm a bit naive.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053