News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz My Hemi Charger

Started by hemi*guy, May 05, 2013, 06:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi*guy

I have a contract with Mark with a not to exceed price. Not sure if he gets any breaks from sponsors or the network.

Old Tired Rebel

I am not able to get graveyard cars so I will be following along here.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Owner pays for the whole resto AFAIK...at least thats what I heard from the owner's friend of the /6 '68 Charger they are doing now....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

djcarguy

saw this an many other hemi an pistol grip cars waiting their time. like this old 70 saw it as a roller. so many cars there waiting.plan to stop there this week too see tom- r4daytonas red wing car.latttter dj   22 blocks away from shop, for the right pay i will keep taps on it for ya,ha ha hah. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi*guy on September 08, 2013, 05:49:59 PM

I have a contract with Mark with a not to exceed price. Not sure if he gets any breaks from sponsors or the network.
Tom with his daytona went out and got alot of sponsors for mark and got alot of part donated to help keep his costs down .   :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

djcarguy

ran into mark an daron,friday nite at Fins drive-in . asked ,mark had he been here or knew of this 70 charger thread,he had just got his food and didnt seem like talking. only talked a minute then left them to eat in peace.

went pass the shop before i saw them,they have a enclosed car trailer with clear walls on both side and the purple 70 runner is in it now. 2 weeks ago the black,gotta bee done in a week cuda was in the clear trailer in front of welbys,,aka graveyard cars.
well looking forward too more pixs and info on this 70 hemi build. it still had big wide,white letter tires and rusty chromes when i saw it. tread was like brand new and chromes were real rusty.still looked like it was a big bad car back in the day..DJ :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :cheers:

hemi*guy

My car and a 1967 Hemi GTX sripped down and ready to go to American Metal Cleaning for a bath!!