News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hood bumpers

Started by el dub, October 11, 2013, 06:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

I was searching the forum for info on the hood bumpers. Someone mentioned that the bumpers closest to the firewall were curved? Does anyone have pictures of the front and back bumpers for the hood. Also any other bumpers that go to the hood. Thanks. lw
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

bill440rt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-68-1969-69-1970-70-Dodge-Charger-Hood-Bumper-Kit-/120429698526?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c0a2b5dde&vxp=mtr

The large round ones go on the hood adjusters up front.
The solid bumpers go up front at the edge of the fenders, the hollow triangular ones go alongside the hood on the inside fender edges.
The smaller bumpers go on the fenders back at the cowl.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

el dub

Thanks Bill for the link. lw

el dub

So I ordered the parts from Vintage and they sent me the bumpers. Except they didn't include the solid bumpers. Only got 8 out of 10 bumpers.