News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Edwin Verdung some cars He Built!

Started by employee67, October 08, 2013, 12:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

employee67

Look up YouTube! Edwin Verdung Isn't the guy some people say he is! Look at the work that he did and you can think for your self! 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=Izun7BPumTo

employee67

Cars Edwin Verdung Built!

employee67

employee67

427 Engine Tons Of Power! Edwin Verdung Built this car in 2008

employee67

Cooter

So your gonna spam up the entire hoard with this crap Edwin???
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Basically he's a thief who bilked a bunch of people out of money to do Eleanor clones for them.  I thought he pled guilty and was doing time but maybe he's out or something.  In any case it looks like he's spamming our site up with Mustang pics to get another million dollars in fraud going.
I imagine every car forum out there is getting this same sorry message.

Dino

Yeah, just found the other thread about this douche. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

I predict another mess happening on here.

But anyone can post a pic of a nice looking mustang claiming this person built it, it's another thing to show a complete build up. :Twocents:

I can post pix of nice Mustangs as well

Cooter

don't even get me started with the Christine car club debacle....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ws23rt

It looks like Edwin Verdung has built a sound and lasting reputation.  I have never heard of him but the members reaction to the name tells me I am better off.   :eek2:

rt green

i thought you guys were talking about that hans guy
third string oil changer

Ghoste

Cooter

Google MLC.    Edwin and Scott (father) verdung...they change names and locations bout every three years.