News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Edwin verdung Builds very nice cars!! LOOK at his work..

Started by employee67, October 08, 2013, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

employee67

Edwin Verdung Is not the person that some think! He is trying to make things right and has built very nice cars! I've worked side by side with him!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

employee67

employee67

And more cars That Edwin Verdung Built!

employee67

Edwin Verdung does Beautiful paint job!

myk

Is this for real?  Once a criminal, always a criminal and he deserves nothing other than the hottest plot in Hell.  I don't care if he can make a factory-correct Hemi Daytona out of chewing gum and soda cans...

Cooter

Yeah gentlemen, I wouldn't be surprized if that wasn't edwin posting. Anybody wanna know the whole MLC thing lemme know. Complete with parts and cars that owners got screwed out of....

Crook. Plain and simple. Thought he was doing time???

Mods, better keep an eye on this one. This cat is worse than the big Max.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

The two threads going on this should both be in the services offered ad section too imo.  :shruggy:

Dino

Oh now I remember.  Memory lane classics! 

And you got the nerve to come here and defend that pos?  Or are you said pos?  Take your verdung and shove it up your keyhole. 

The only work of him I'm interested in seeing is his self inflicted gun shot wound.

Now beat it and don't come back, ever.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste