News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new dodge dart commercial . i love it :)

Started by 68 CHARGER R/T, August 21, 2013, 06:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximRecoil

Quote from: bull on August 25, 2013, 05:32:56 PM

Given that you responded it's clear you dismissed nothing.

That's only true if you are allowed redefine the word "dismiss" to mean something other than it currently means. You don't get to redefine the word "dismiss" however.

Dismiss - to reject serious consideration of

I did not seriously consider the content of your non sequitur, because a non sequitur is a logical fallacy. Logical fallacies don't require a counter-argument nor anything else that would suggest they are worthy of serious consideration; merely pointing out the fallacy and dismissing it is sufficient.

bull

Quote from: MaximRecoil on August 25, 2013, 08:03:44 PM

That's only true if you are allowed redefine the word "dismiss" to mean something other than it currently means. You don't get to redefine the word "dismiss" however.

I did not seriously consider the content of your non sequitur, because a non sequitur is a logical fallacy. Logical fallacies don't require a counter-argument nor anything else that would suggest they are worthy of serious consideration; merely pointing out the fallacy and dismissing it is sufficient.

Allowed redefine? Is something missing there? You work very hard at sounding intelligent, but in that regard I advise you to look up the word fail next.

JB400

Quote from: bull on August 25, 2013, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: MaximRecoil on August 25, 2013, 08:03:44 PM

Allowed redefine? Is something missing there? You work very hard at sounding intelligent, but in that regard I advise you to look up the word fail next.
He doesn't get the full definition of "insult" either.  His dictionary is clearly missing a few pages ::)

I suppose I'll get the absurd response. ::)