News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger vaccum headlight canister

Started by nvrbdn, August 25, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

im not sure where to post this. it is about chargers. it isnt electrical, and it isnt engine etc... i was working on the kids 95 ford f-150 putting a transmission in it. after lowering it and opening the hood to connect the battery, i noticed a tin can with vaccum plug in it. will this work for you guys looking for one for your chargers?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

nvrbdn

yes it does. there is a plug in the center with 2 line hook-up
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 25, 2013, 08:50:03 AM
yes it does. there is a plug in the center with 2 line hook-up
they are not exact , but they will work and you would have to have it out of the car or have a magnifying glass to tell it wrong with it under the battery tray .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

cool. it gives the guys another choice. :2thumbs: probably get these for cheap at a junk yard. :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

I'm agonna make one outta a big V8 juice can.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: bull on August 25, 2013, 10:01:15 AM
I'm agonna make one outta a big V8 juice can.

when you do please start a thread on a how to...im looking to get my headilghts to work also, thanks.

Cooter

These WILL work, BUT.....

They do not have the "Correct" number of ports on the FORD unit. I have made one work, but you need a one way valve that is built into the Mopar unit.
Vacuum goes in, but doesn't come out.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

68Charger4me

I just used an old accel vacuum reservoir I had laying around, it works perfectly.