News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New seats for 68's & 69's

Started by Dino, July 25, 2013, 07:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bull

There was a guy at the Woodburn show with a similar setup in his 69. After leaving I realized I should have taken more pics of it but I did manage to get one. He said it was a custom job on the original frames and it turned out really nice I thought.

Dino

Quote from: bull on July 26, 2013, 12:58:37 AM
There was a guy at the Woodburn show with a similar setup in his 69. After leaving I realized I should have taken more pics of it but I did manage to get one. He said it was a custom job on the original frames and it turned out really nice I thought.

That's pretty much what I have in mind for mine.  Either make my own foam or modify the existing foam and cover everything in the nice leather instead of vinyl while retaining the stock pattern.
I will be installing the armrest of a buddy seat on top of my console and a 3 point seat belt.  That alone will keep me in place a bit better but I do like more side bolsters and lumbar support.  I miss that on my super flat worn seat.

For those that just want a bolt in solution, these new seats may be a very nice option.

Dino

Coming soon:  Chrysler 66-67 A & B body seats.

Here's some more pricing.  They have these for a lot of models.  They do seem to have leather seats but not sure if it's the SE style or something better.

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/catalyst.aspx?st=11010&e=search&filter_product_tag=Rallye-Seat&allproducts=yes&catcode=PRODUCT