News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NRA Poster Child...

Started by Brock Samson, February 28, 2006, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

bull

I could read those kinds of stories all day rather than stories where the innocent victims are kidnapped or killed. That homeowner saved the state thousands of dollars in court costs and took one more loser off the streets. It's a win-win if you ask me.

Mopar440+6

Quote from: bull on February 28, 2006, 08:53:57 PM
I could read those kinds of stories all day rather than stories where the innocent victims are kidnapped or killed. That homeowner saved the state thousands of dollars in court costs and took one more loser off the streets. It's a win-win if you ask me.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Lowprofile

Quote from: bull on February 28, 2006, 08:53:57 PM

As it should be.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

rare69

bravo! good guys 1  bad guys 0

hemihead

They should give that guy a Medal!  :yesnod:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Brock Samson

i figgured you'ze guys'id apprceate it..  ;)

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

73dodge

I noticed that this article was from The San Francisco paper. A place where they just outlawed all hand guns.

This guy will probably be arrested and be forced to pay for the dead nijas funeral expenses and then spend about 25 years in jail for unlawful possesion of a handgun. Then the dead guys family will sue the shooter for millions and win restitution and take his home from his wife and force whatever is left into bankruptcy. Then the SF city counsel will bring a lawsuit agianst the hand gun manufacturer for flooding the market with affordable handguns that the home owner was able to buy, they will sue Smith and Wesson for 100 trillion dollars for expenses realted to hand gun "violence" like this guy did for killing his wifes attacker.

You may laugh at the absurdity of the above statement but everything I have wrote has been done or tried by politcians and criminals for that last 30 years.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Telvis

Brock Samson

poetry

Shakey

Then Paul Harvey chimes in with the rest of the story;

The homeowner was having a homosexual affair with the ninja.  The old guy wanted to break off the relationship but the ninja would have no part of it and ninja threated to tell the old guys wife and ruin the old guys reputation in the town. 

So after a few months of leading the ninja on by actually increasing the passion in the relationship, the old guy tells the ninja that he was ready to take their love to the next level.  He told ninja guy to come to his house early in the AM, kill his old lady and they would take the insurance money and move to Fiji to make love on the beach for the rest of their lives.

Ninja guy shows up ready to ice the old bag and boom, old guy steps in and blows him away.  There, now he doesn't have to break up the relationship and worry about his rep in the town.  In fact, he is now a hero!

Or maybe,

The old lady was having an affair with the ninja and wanted to break it off and he said no.......

moparguy01

that guy must be imported to commiefornia.... :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

...here's something related.. especially the last graph.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2006/02/28/BAGM5HFUN51.DTL

the F.B.I. are now involved..

Shakey

Well we know it wasn't Anthony Williams that killed him.

Nupe

Too bad Mr. Leung didn't have his piece on him the second time.   :-[

:angel:

'79 Lil'Red Express.