News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

33 years without sleep....

Started by CFMopar, February 24, 2006, 12:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

http://www.rapidnewswire.com/sleepless.htm

Imgaine how fast you could finish your project if you didn't sleep :P
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

PocketThunder

i'm trying to do that right now.....  my desk job and free coffee at work are making that possible!!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

volk68

And I thought my insomnia was bad :o

I feel bad for that guy...if you've never suffered from insomnia, it is an amazingly frustrating thing.  Most of the time not being able to sleep isn't because you're not tired...it's that no matter how tired you are, you just can't sleep.  I wish I could use my time productively when I can't sleep, but I am too tired to do much of anything but watch infomercials  :icon_smile_sad:

Orange_Crush

Been there.  Spent most of my college years suffering from it.  Couldn't sleep and when I could I had terrifying nightmares.

I used to get in my car and drive all night just to have something to do.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Lightning

I suffer from it every once in awhile, stayed up til 4am this morning 'cause I couldn't sleep
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

golden73

I thought that if you went a 5 days without sleep, you would start to hallucinate.

If thats true.... then this guy must be trippin' crazy!

rare69

i think thats a crack pipe in his shirt pocket!

Old Moparz

I never had any trouble falling asleep. I fell asleep at a Cheap Trick concert, & even this one time having sex with this girl who was only more boring when she spoke.  :blahblah: :sleep:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger Aficionado

dkn1997

I call BS on the whole thing.  Maybe he's the kind of guy who needs only a little sleep, but I just don't see how he can function with absolutely no sleep.  That story did not mention 1 shred of proof of that guys claim.  I know people who get very little sleep, 3-4 hours, but absolutely no sleep....I don't think so..
RECHRGED

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: dkn1997 on February 25, 2006, 11:48:05 AM
I call BS on the whole thing.  Maybe he's the kind of guy who needs only a little sleep, but I just don't see how he can function with absolutely no sleep.  That story did not mention 1 shred of proof of that guys claim.  I know people who get very little sleep, 3-4 hours, but absolutely no sleep....I don't think so..

Dude, it's on the internet!  It must be true.

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Todd Wilson

I'm getting tired. I think I will go take a nap.

Todd

bull

Quote from: dkn1997 on February 25, 2006, 11:48:05 AM

:iagree: It looks like some decent fiction but I don't think it's reality.

dkn1997

the thing is, how the F would you prove it.  You could try watching him, but you would eventually fall asleep!!! :icon_smile_question:
RECHRGED

CFMopar

camera?

Search it in google and a link pops up from some viet name news site...

Im gonna ask www.snopes.com anyways their good like that and normally check these things out ;)
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Charger1973

hell i cant sleep right now!   :P